LOW COMPLEXITY: CLICK HERE TO START A CHAT (FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9.30 am - 12.30 pm)
• information on Logistics (classrooms and timetables)
• information on admissions to degree courses
• information on orientation
• how to look for an internship, duration, timing, start-up and structures
MEDIUM COMPLEXITY: CLICK HERE TO SEND AN EMAIL
• information on: exam sessions, optional courses and workshops
• Bachelor's and Master's final exams
• transfers and degree program's validation
• admission to Master of Science programs
• procedures for activating the Internship and agreements with companies, training projects and validation of the internship
• information on international mobility for ingoing and outgoing
HIGH COMPLEXITY: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE DESK BY APPOINTMENT
• information and resolution of the problems of the study plan
• exams and graduation calls
• problems emerged during the internship, training project of the internship not respected and difficulties with the company tutor, accidents and insurance management
Segreteria (iscrizioni ai test, immatricolazioni, tasse, procedure amministrative)
Servizio Chat – Contatta la segreteria
Prof.ssa Luisa Collina
Milena Di Gennaro
Design student career/orientation/internships
Student Information counter and online information counter, study manifesto, student careers, study plans, computerized teaching support, exam enrolments management, teaching support, undergraduate transfers from within and outside the university, curriculum counseling.
Practical placements and internships: rap-scdesign.polimi.it (Didactic internships, company placements, tutoring, labor market monitoring
Building B1, via Candiani 72
Co-ordination of study courses for curriculum design and the scheduling of B.sc. and M.sc. programs, teaching regulations, academic calendar and thesis notice board.
Administration and Co-ordination of teaching staff
Marina Victoria Hetzer
International public relations; interface with universities, institutions, associations, professionals and European and non European enterprise; organization and participation in congresses, workshops, conventions and university networks and the co-ordination of European research.
provides academic advisory for international students.